What are Health Benefits from Supplements?
When it comes to health, almost everyone is interested in gaining more energy, maintaining their weight or losing weight, and feeling good. Fortunately, an increasing amount of researching is defining what can help us achieve our health goals. Two of these factors are Magnesium and Thermogenic supplements. Read on to learn how these supplements might be a great fit for your life.
Health Benefits of Thermogenic Ingredients
Simply put, thermogenesis is a process where the body produces heat. The goal of thermogenesis is the keep the body’s temperature stable.
The body generates heat in a number of ways such as shivering or through exercise. Another example of thermogenesis is hibernating animals. Without this ability to maintain their temperature, they would freeze to death.
For dieters, athletes, body builders, and individuals looking for a boost in energy, the thought of supporting their body’s natural thermogenic process can be intriguing.
This interest and demand had led to the use of thermogenic ingredients in supplements. Essentially, these supplements aim to increase the body’s temperature and provide a variety of benefits such as the ones below.
- Supports a Healthy Metabolism – One of the main benefits of thermogenic ingredients is metabolism support. Thermogenic ingredients achieve this by raising the body’s heat. This bolsters the body’s metabolism through a process known as oxidative phosphorylation. This simply means that the body expends more calories in an attempt to stabilize its temperature.
- Energy Boost – Since many thermogenic supplements contain stimulating ingredients, they can help promote a boost in energy.
- Support a Healthy Weight – Since thermogenic supplements can help boost the metabolism, they also help support weight management.
- Increased Exercise Performance – Thermogenic ingredients can help increase exercise performance by supporting healthy energy levels. This can help individuals push through the energy slump that typically occurs during workouts.
- Support Muscle Endurance and Health – Thermogenic ingredients assist the body with its natural thermogenic process. This means the body can preserve its lean muscle mass by using fat cells for fuel instead of muscle cells.
Isagenix natural accelerator is an awesome all natural thermogenic that helps with burning of visceral fats.
Health Benefits of Magnesium
In the body, magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals. It is contained in and required by every cell of the body. It plays a crucial role in hundreds of processes throughout the body. Even if you eat a healthy diet, you may not be getting enough magnesium.
Here are 9 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium:
- Magnesium is involved in over 600 reactions in the body including energy creation, protein formation, muscle movements, nervous system regulation, and gene maintenance.
- Magnesium also plays a role in boosting exercise performance. During physical activity, your body requires about 10 to 20% more magnesium compared to resting. Magnesium helps boost exercise performance by moving blood sugar into the muscle and disposing of lactic acid.
- Helps supports fighting depression due to the critical role it plays regarding mood and brain function. Low levels of magnesium have been linked to a raised risk of depression.
- According to studies, this mineral also helps support the fight against Type 2 diabetes. People with the highest levels of magnesium experience a decreased risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. Magnesium supplements have been shown to decrease blood sugar in some individuals.
- There has also been evidence showing a positive impact on individuals with high blood pressure.
- Low magnesium has been linked to chronic inflammation, an issue that may contribute to chronic disease, ageing, and obesity. Individuals with low magnesium have also been found to have higher insulin, triglyceride, and blood sugar levels. Magnesium rich foods and supplements can help reduce and fight inflammation.
- A few promising studies suggest that Magnesium can help treat and prevent migraines.
- One of the leading causes of Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome is insulin resistance. Additionally, high levels of insulin, commonly associated with insulin resistance, can further deplete the body’s levels of magnesium. Fortunately, Magnesium supplements may be able to help. Since Magnesium plays a crucial role in helping liver and muscle cells absorb sugar from the bloodstream, proper Magnesium levels help keep the body’s blood sugar levels in check. One study discovered that supplementing with Magnesium decreased insulin resistance and lower blood sugar levels.
- Can also help improve symptoms of PMS such as fatigue, irritability, abdominal cramps. and water retention.
The bottom line is that Magnesium is essential for good health. Be sure to incorporate some of the magnesium rich foods mentioned below into your diet. If needed, consider discussing a magnesium supplement with your doctor.
Top Dietary Sources of Magnesium
- Swiss chard
- Dark chocolate
- Black beans
Although you can get magnesium from eating certain foods, it is very common that people do not get the required amount their body needs. Using high quality products that offer magnesium supplements is a convenient and effective way of receiving the daily recommend amounts, I highly suggest that you learn more about your current intake levels and how it can help you live a healthy lifestyle.